Make a donation to the Sanctuary – by doing so you help make it possible to achieve our goal – returning nature to the Nelson Tasman region.
If you would prefer to make a donation via online banking, money can be paid into the following account.
Please make sure we have some way of identifying who the money has come from, ideally, you can email: email@example.com
The Brook (Waimarama) Sanctuary Trust
HOW YOUR DONATION WILL HELP
- Maintenance of the perimeter fence that significantly reduces predator numbers
- Track building: we currently have a network of more than 135km for bio-security maintenance and around 15km that visitors can enjoy throughout the sanctuary
- Education: we aim to host thousands of students – of all ages – every year
- Wildlife and pest monitoring programmes to ensure we are on track with establishing a harmonious ecosystem
- Invasive plant elimination and forest regeneration
- Signage, brochures and maps to enrich the visitor experience
- Costs associated with reintroducing endangered species
- And much more beside!
All donations of $5 or more are tax deductible, click here to learn more about SuperGenerous.
Any queries or if you would like to donate in kind, feel free to contact us.
We profile grants, sponsorships, donations in kind etc. in our quarterly eNews newsletter (available here on the website).
Keep up-to-date and stay informed – follow us on our Facebook page.