We count on donations from people like you to make our goal possible – returning nature to the Nelson Tasman region.
HOW YOUR DONATION WILL HELP
- Maintenance of the perimeter fence that significantly reduces predator numbers
- Track building: we currently have a network of more than 135km for bio-security maintenance and around 15km that visitors can enjoy throughout the sanctuary
- Education: we aim to host thousands of students – of all ages – every year
- Wildlife and pest monitoring programmes to ensure we are on track with establishing a harmonious ecosystem
- Invasive plant elimination and forest regeneration
- Signage, brochures and maps to enrich the visitor experience
- Costs associated with reintroducing endangered species.
All donations of $5 or more are tax deductible to the full extent of New Zealand law.
Any queries or if you would like to donate in kind, feel free to contact us.